Thread: Jimbo - was that your Blue/Red Noble M400 at Alice's?

Default Jimbo - was that your Blue/Red Noble M400 at Alice's?

Hey Jimbo -

Spotted a Blue/Red Striped M400 with APR wing and what looked to be straight pipes. It would be the first time I randomly ran across another Noble on the road, but I was in a Dark Green M12 with a fresh-new Clear-Bra. Next time you're thinking of heading to Alice's PM me and we can stomp through some local roads - I'm nearby!

- Chris

Hey Chris,
    Yes, that was me at Alice's. I decided at the last minute to take the car out for a spirited final drive before the final temporary registration runs out on the 22nd. Unfortunately California is being very difficult when it comes to my registration so I may not be back on the road for a while. It is unfortunate that we didn't get to meet up as I was in Alice's, at the bar for the longest chatting cars to some random family and never got the chance to see your car. Anyway, I am in SF so hit me up if you like.

Got it - I've got mine registered in AZ since my primary residence is there. I see you've got the fun task of replacing headlight lenses as well (mine both have hairline cracks). Perhaps we could figure out this thankless chore together.

Thanks -
    - Chris

Looks like I may end up with a Tennessee or Montana Reg before this thing is over because California obviously doesn't want the 6K I have already given it.

I sent you a PM, give me a call and let's get together. I plan to do LED conversion when I do the Lens replacement.

Sure - I've got a lift/etc. in my garage but I'm NOT looking forward to grivding off all this goop.

LOL, I have a lift as well. I am not to worried about the grinding of the goop. My only issue is I can't move the car legally at the moment but I would have no issues coming over to you to give you a hand if you like. As mentioned, I PMed you with my number. Give me a call