Thread: SCCA TT National Quallifier

Default SCCA TT National Quallifier

I will be racing my Noble M400 on May 25-26th at CMP (Carolina Motorsports Park) for the SCCA Time Trial National Qualifier if anyone is interested or wants to come hang out. I may also have my Talon there running in the Unlimited AWD class as well if I can finish getting the Aero kit secured.

Sounds awesome! I will try to make it... might also try to literally join you on track Need to deconflict my sched... but car is ready to go.

that would be awesome!! would be cool to get some fellow Noble/Rossion owners there if for nothing else to watch. My car is holding up. had some minor issues at the Noble day but overall should be ok. I have some Nitto tires on order so I wont be skating around like I was the other week lol.

Wish i could be there to support you but would love to get updates

Quote Originally Posted by gafernandez View Post
    Wish i could be there to support you but would love to get updates
    no worries man, in part you have been supporting with the windshield, and brakes

Will you be running the full track lay out? I have seen TT's there that use a different configuration. Also, is it a standing start?
    Over 3000lbs=boring. 0-60 over 4 seconds=boring. Under 1g=boring. Noble, not boring.