Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there such thing as a 2019 Rossion?

Default Is there such thing as a 2019 Rossion?

I'm new to the Rossion thing after buying a 2018 Q1R - the one on the BAT auction... I've been poking around trying to figure out if Rossion is still making cars, but can't find anything. Is this normal behavior for Rossion - or might they be done?

The last car built out of the Rossion facility was the visual carbon track car completed in 2018 and sold by Bullet Motorsports located in Fort Lauderdale.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustard View Post
    The last car built out of the Rossion facility was the visual carbon track car completed in 2018 and sold by Bullet Motorsports located in Fort Lauderdale.
    Thanks Mustard - that's the one I bought. Perhaps a collectible then?

I spoke with Jason a few weeks ago. They are working on a new drivetrain design. Can your carbon car be driven on the street or is it for track only?

Quote Originally Posted by BB8 View Post
    I spoke with Jason a few weeks ago. They are working on a new drivetrain design. Can your carbon car be driven on the street or is it for track only?
    Track only

Quote Originally Posted by BB8 View Post
    Hmm, interesting... how come they never reply the phone? I called them repeatedly couple months ago trying to source some spares...

Quote Originally Posted by phun-ky View Post
    Hmm, interesting... how come they never reply the phone? I called them repeatedly couple months ago trying to source some spares...
    I called a few times with no luck too. Parts of the website are broken too. Seemed odd if they were solvent.

Quote Originally Posted by dadgoneracing View Post
    I'm new to the Rossion thing after buying a 2018 Q1R - the one on the BAT auction... I've been poking around trying to figure out if Rossion is still making cars, but can't find anything. Is this normal behavior for Rossion - or might they be done?
    It my also be because some cars have not been titled yet. I just titled a M400 that had original MSO. I did however title it as a 2005 not a 2019.

Love to hear more about your car. Any pics? It is possible this is the last one built. I was down there a year or so ago and the shop was open and they still seemed to be doing something, but unclear what the future holds.

He may be. I always thought mine was the last to get assembled. That makes at least three that weren’t finished till 2016+

mine was titled right at the end of December 2017

edof: ignore all of this. I’m can’t read. I was thinking Noble & Rossion, but this was just asking for a Rossion...whoops
    Last edited by ConSynX; 06-04-2019 at 10:41 AM.