Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2020 Annual East Coast Track Day

1. Default

As of tonight, we have 2 Rossions, 1 Noble, and 1 Ultima. Total of 40 participants of various marques including 2 Ferrari Challenge cars, Radical, and GT3 RS. Waiting on Shawn and Hunter to sign up!! Let's go guys! Going to be fun.

Looking forward to it!

I am bringing scales and Koni wrenches to adjust height and corner weight if you wish. *If* you have something other than Koni, please bring a set of wrenches for adjusting coil overs to make it easy.

I am also bringing a pyrometer and a caster/camber/toe gauge. I can give you a baseline settings with tire temps and if you want you can adjust and go out on track and we can keep tinkering.

See you all there!

Dang, light showing on the Noble/Rossion side of things this year for sure...Ill be a lone rider lol

4. Default

Successful day at our annual track day. Great weather with no rain! Covid definitely impacted our get together as we ended up with 1 Noble, and 1 Ultima. Best turn out ever for non Noble cars (about 40). Name:  Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 11.14.40 PM.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  328.0 KB

So sorry I couldn't make it. Ended up getting a covid test yesterday which was negative.. although there is a 30% false neg rate for early symptoms. I feel like I have a regular cold and am not worse than yesterday. I suspect even if it is covid, it will be pretty mild for me since I am in pretty good health. Either way, it was probably best for all I didn't show up.

Hoping 2020 will pass soon and we can have another event in 2021!!!

Dave, thanks for setting this up!!

This event was an absolute blast and I really enjoyed the diverse turnout. we had everything from nissan 240, to ferrari challenge car, to GT3RS, and the usual ZL1 camaros and lots of mustangs. Great group of people and polite on track given the huge difference in speed between everyone. cant wait for next year! Thanks Dave for heading up this years event. Eric, see ya soon man, hope you feel better.

40 cars is the best turnout to date! Would love to see more pics and videos!
    Over 3000lbs=boring. 0-60 over 4 seconds=boring. Under 1g=boring. Noble, not boring.

8. Default

My son Ben will have better track pics, but they are not processed yet. Here are some shots around the pits from my phone.
    Attached Images Attached Images          

9. Default

Here is a pit walk around video.

New link hopefully opens now...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ocargzwrk6..._5754.MOV?dl=0
    Last edited by Supercar Sensation; 05-29-2020 at 03:44 AM.

wish i could have made it.

maybe next year!