Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Annual East Coast Track Day

1. Default

April 20 is booked with another group. We are looking into April 27 FYI. (NEW DATE MAY 25, MEMORIAL DAY, 2020)
    Last edited by Supercar Sensation; Yesterday at 06:36 PM.

Sounds excellent! I am blocking the day and will definitely be there if that day is confirmed!!!

Thanks for working on this. I will start working on shirts when we lock into the event and date

As I mentioned, I will bring scales and have wrenches for the Konis to adjust peoples cross weights if they want. I found mine were surprisingly out of whack despite how well my car has done in the past at the track. Hopefully that will make my car even better at upcoming events!

I am looking forward to this event as well, have some other friends interested too, but do not have nobles... will this event be open to others to help cover costs?

2020 east coast annual noble rossion ultima private event

April 27 2020 Carolina Motorsports Park, 3662 Kershaw Hwy, Kershaw, SC 29067, USA (map)
    Gates open at 7:00 AM open track starting at 8:00 AM
    Track closed from Noon to 1:00 PM for Catered lunch
    Parade lap after lunch for pictures
    Open track after Parade lap till 5:00 PM

This years cost is $350.00 Dollars

Like we have done in previous years, we will refund if we have extra money but this year we are doing a little incentive to pay early
    Everyone that pays before the 1st of April will participate in the refund if we cover cost by the 10th of April

Registration now open for the 2020 east coast annual noble rossion ultima private event
    Last edited by gafernandez; 02-21-2020 at 06:26 AM.

As always it is open to all but Noble Rossion Ultima and C8 Corvette's come first especially if they also own a Rossion

Sounds enticing! I'd love to go out just to run the track, but would need to rent something.

Anyone have any idea if there's anything near there that's worth making it a weekend out of? Never been to South Carolina.

Would love to see one of the K24 swapped nobles show up this year, I am seriously considering that if the ford craps out on me again lol

8. Default

Not too much around Kershaw SC where the track is located. It's about 1.5 hours south of Charlotte, which has many offerings however. Not sure about securing a rental car for this event, but you might reach out to Stephen at GMP Performance in Charlotte to see if they would consider supporting you for this event. They do rent race cars for certain DE weekends ( I think a Cayman) . Stephen should be familiar with this event and will get invited again this year. Stephen@GMPperformance.com. Of course, many of us at this event are happy to let you ride along with us. Always a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    Sounds enticing! I'd love to go out just to run the track, but would need to rent something.

Anyone have any idea if there's anything near there that's worth making it a weekend out of? Never been to South Carolina.

Quote Originally Posted by Rival View Post
    Would love to see one of the K24 swapped nobles show up this year, I am seriously considering that if the ford craps out on me again lol
    If it wasn't a 33 hour tow one way, I'd bring mine out. There are a few in Florida, not sure if their owners are active in the Noble collective. Willys V8 powered Rossi looks and sounds much better than the Kswapped cars though. Hopefully he'll bring it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Supercar Sensation View Post
    Not too much around Kershaw SC where the track is located. It's about 1.5 hours south of Charlotte, which has many offerings however. Not sure about securing a rental car for this event, but you might reach out to Stephen at GMP Performance in Charlotte to see if they would consider supporting you for this event. They do rent race cars for certain DE weekends ( I think a Cayman) . Stephen should be familiar with this event and will get invited again this year. Stephen@GMPperformance.com. Of course, many of us at this event are happy to let you ride along with us. Always a great day!
    I imagine a race prepped Cayman might be just as much as the track event cost... and I would be happy driving around in a Civic. Although a Hertz Mustang or Camaro...
    Last edited by Driven; 02-20-2020 at 09:13 AM.

It's also about an hour north of Columbia SC. Columbia has a nice riverfront nature walk type thing and a Zoo. Downtown has a lot of decent places to eat. It is home of USC, so it is a college town and sometimes there are other things going on as well (various USC games or concerts). I go there frequently as it is close to where I live.