Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2020 Annual East Coast Track Day

I would suggest if it is ok to go to the park or take a walk, this is probably as safe as that (assuming we don't all give ourselves a group hug..!). Seriously, this will likely be a relatively low crowd size event and people will be naturally separated in cars or in the pit area by a reasonable distance. Probably the only issue would be eating in close quarters in the clubhouse. Perhaps the meal could be served outside?

If it makes any difference, I vote we proceed unless there is an actual legal basis for stopping. It will do everyone some good to get out and will help the economy as well. I am already tired of staying at home... We just need to use common sense if we go.

Also; I may not be able to do t shirts. The few stores I have looked at are closed. Will keep snooping.. perhaps they can do stuff over the phone/ via internet?

Yeah I was thinking more from a legal stanpoint... I am all for the event! I too am tired of sitting around not being able to do the fun stuff....

3. Default

South Carolina has issued a Stay at Home order for 15 days, most likely longer. We have decided to reschedule our annual private track rental for Memorial Day, Monday May 25. See you all then! Stay safe.

So it will be a tough time to come for all of us. I am in for the Memorial day date.. and if that has to get pushed back then that's just the way it is.

Thanks again for setting this up! Keeping fingers crossed. Everyone stay safe!!