Thread: Wanted: Noble

Default Wanted: Noble

Looking to buy a Noble in the US, im on the east coast but willing to travel.
    Let me know what you have.
    I can be reached at 240-367-5828 or robsonholtz@hotmail.com
    Thank you!

Hi, I have nothing to do with this car, or the dealership, but came across this car listed as I search listings on and off periodically. There is a video of it running on Youtube and I noticed what could possibly be an ununsual uneven idle. I'm not an expert, maybe an unflat idle is common.

https://www.webeautos.com/details-20...000156390.html

Tim

Hi everyone, I am looking to purchase a Rossion Q1. If anyone is interested in letting one go, or knows of someone I am ready to buy. Thank you all and happy driving!
    -Tim C.

Default Q1 for sale

I have a Q1 that would consider selling. I just do not drive it that much. Can provide you with all the specifics, but best to communicate person to person. My contact info is as follows:
    337-654-4342
    mjmouton@performancemed.com

Regards,
    Merrick M.

I already found a car. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Merrick View Post
    I have a Q1 that would consider selling. I just do not drive it that much. Can provide you with all the specifics, but best to communicate person to person. My contact info is as follows:
    337-654-4342
    mjmouton@performancemed.com

Regards,
    Merrick M.
    Iím going to shoot you a email quick. Any pictures or details would be great. Iíll put my cell number in the email as well.

Thank you!
    -Tim C.