Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rossion Wanted

Default Rossion Wanted

Looking for a Q1. Ready to buy for the right price. Thank you all and enjoy the holidays!

At this point in time the Rossini’s Q1 is a much less collectible cars in the Noble and is fraught with a lot of engine compartment problems. You might want to research a little further before you pull the trigger on one because they’ll be a lot of work to be done to make it a reliable fun car for you to drive

What kind of problems. Explain please. I have a Rossion.

I too am curious to what problems you may have experienced with rossion or noble?

Quote Originally Posted by graygto View Post
    At this point in time the Rossini’s Q1 is a much less collectible cars in the Noble and is fraught with a lot of engine compartment problems. You might want to research a little further before you pull the trigger on one because they’ll be a lot of work to be done to make it a reliable fun car for you to drive
    Don't agree with above. The Rossion is basically a rebodied Noble and one of the biggest improvements was airflow in the rear. There are multiple ducts that actually work well to move air through engine compartment and intercooler. The Nobles are known to have heat related issues which were improved with the Rossions. Yes the Rossions can have same stuff, but it is substantially less IMO. Most of the car is otherwise the same.

The Nobles are definitely 'edgier' as they have less creature comforts, are a little louder, etc. The doors are noticibly lighter on the Nobles and the Rossions weigh a bit more. The Rossion engine management is pretty well sorted as well. If you want a better daily driver I would suggest a Rossion. I personally think the interior is MUCH nicer on the Rossion. Some of the newer Rossions also come with an integrated antenna in windshield. I know that sounds dumb, but if you drive car alot it can make a difference as the antenna otherwise sucks.

It just comes down to a matter of personal preference. I spent time in both, decided to go Rossion. I have driven my car to work in last week, used bluetooth to make a call, I have a cupholder, so you know where my priority lies..

I would label this tread as unfounded internet Propaganda

There is one for sale in Tuscon Arizona #37

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...9666355795857/

Are you going to track the car? There is A LOT to be done to a stock car to be track worthy...

Hi Phun-ky. I do not plan on using the car at the track at all. I do agree that the car would need some items attended to in order to make it track worthy. Not my intention though. Just want to enjoy the driving experience of the car through the local canyons in Utah and share the car with people who donít see them or know what they are.

Quote Originally Posted by AVFC80 View Post
    There is one for sale in Tuscon Arizona #37

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...9666355795857/
    Just looked, seems to be in remarkably good shape as expected with only 4k mi. Of note; those appear to be original Goodyears. They are going to be hard and chunk immediately if you do any aggessive driving. Probably ok for basic tooling around but realize they are 11 yr old tires and would need to be replaced even with full tread if you really want to drive hard and not throw a chunk of tread through the clam..

Also; I can guarantee you the cooloant lines to the turbos are solid and may work fine for basic stuff... but will leak if you go and run hard for a while and you probably require a tow as a result.

Likely does not have front track axles, can get them from Willy if does not have. Would not run hard without upgrade as you will lose your front bearings eventually.

Bring an OBD 2 scanner if you look at this car. Confirm O2 sensor readings ok (likely are) and if so, engine management is prob good. Willy also upgrades engine managment if you have some weird codes that cant be cleared and need to get a OBD 2 check to register. Factor that into cost of purchase.

You'll need to upgrade head unit from Pioneer AVIC to something that does Android Auto/Car Play and decent Nav/Google maps.

Having said that, prob a good deal and pointing out the other stuff will help with negotiating.