Thread: RUS0028 For Sale

Default RUS0028 For Sale

Iím the third owner. It was first registered in New York State, went to Dallas, TX with the second owner, now lives in Reno, NV. The second owner was a forum member (worman) who listed it for sale in April 2016 when I bought it. He had it with Turbohoses for almost a year, quite a bit of work was done at that time (his ad is still up where you can see the work done).
    Iíts been a lot of fun owning it, but for one reason or another, Iíve put around 800 miles on it in the last 5 years. So Iím ready to pass it on if somebody else here wants it. Asking $60k
    in the time Iíve owned it, I had the passenger door repainted, there were some parking lot nicks. There are a couple of blemishes on the right side (rocker panel and rear air vent). The a/c will need to be recharged.
    I put a new heater control valve in, the original metal one was corroded and leaking. I put a plastic one in that should last forever and relocated it to the engine compartment and out of the tunnel.

Jack
    719-650-7024
    Attached Images Attached Images   

How many total miles? Tracked much to your knowledge?

I think it’s around 6900 miles total, it’s in a remote garage, I’d have to check for exact reading. I’ve never tracked it. Wanted to, but closest track is about 3 hours away. I autocrossed it once, never got out of second gear, but it did teach me about weight transfer while braking as you come into a corner (whoops).
    prior owner ad in 2016 said he tracked it once.

Definitely interested. When did you last drive the car? Does it run good? Anything you know of that needs to be attended too?

I drove it about 3 or 4 weeks ago. The a/c needs to be charged. Could use an oil change, not because of mileage, but because of time. Last changed 2 years and about 200 miles ago. I have a spare oil filter and five qts amsoil that will go with the car. Tires have little wear, but are 6 years old now. Also have owners manual, noble service manual, maint records from previous owner.

Car has been sold