Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back fire / grumble under decel

Default Back fire / grumble under decel

I have heard a few people complain about the decel grumble on the Rossion's what does every body think about the grumble is it annoying or just leave it alone.

Definetly bothered the Top Gear guys

They're sissies. I kinda like it. A lot. I could forgo it tho, if it's bad for the motor or driveline.

I agree with ZeroDown. I think the grumble makes it sound like a NASCAR and is very distinctive. Only reason I wouldn't like it is if it caused problems for the motor.

4. Default

I wish it popped like a C63 AMG off throttle, or the new F Type Jaguar. Anyone know why it pops in the Rossion and not the Noble? Related to the Mass Air flow versus the MAP sensor??

It sounds great! Gaf, the first time I heard yours, I was behind you in the mountains and it surprised me because I heard it over my straight pipes!
    Over 3000lbs=boring. 0-60 over 4 seconds=boring. Under 1g=boring. Noble, not boring.

The Rossion poops because of the dual exhaust verses the two into one on the noble.

By the way it does not hurt the engine or anything else in the system.

Poops is right. Worst exhaust sound of any car I have ever heard and is why I had Hoover get rid of it on mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by gafernandez View Post
    The Rossion poops because of the dual exhaust verses the two into one on the noble.

9. Default

My Hooverized M12 exhaust does not cross over. Two independent exhausts, and no popping. Very loud however. I thought the Rossion exhaust goes to one muffler...

mine has no muffler