Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 11th Annual Private Track Rental at CMP

1. Default

No need to register. You can come and be our guest. Just say you are part of the Noble group and sign waiver at gate to get in. You can certainly register and bring your Esprit though! We have many other types of cars at the event so your lotus would be awesome.

Well dang. I had a work trip pop up next week :/

Good to know! If anyone were to offer a passenger ride, do I need to rent a helmet from CMP?

4. Default

CMP will not have rental helmets available for our event unfortunately.

What time should I arrive at CMP? I couldn't find a time anywhere here.

6. Default

Well, track is hot at 8am. You can arrive any time all day, although lunch break is 12-1pm and parade laps from 1-1:30. Open until 5pm. Unfortunately my Ultima GTR is the only Noble Rossion Ultima at the event, so you might want to wait until next year. We usually have several cars but being spring break, everyone has backed out. Many other cars will be there and we will still be having a great time however.

7. Default

Great to see Paul and Eric (Noble and Rossion) owners, and we had a great day at CMP yesterday. Unfortunately, my Ultima was the only car representing the brands. Weather was perfect! Please enjoy the pics and see you next time!
    Attached Images Attached Images       

That's unfortunate the lack of turn out...

Side note, do you have any in car of the Ultima?

Thanks Dave for putting this on again! As usual, a great event and weather was perfect. I tried something different as I just sold the Rossion (sad, but it was time to go). Took a Tesla 3 Perf.. probably set the EV lap record at CMP as I don't think there is one, hahahha!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Former owner.

10. Default

Here is some in car footage. I was not pushing my brake zones but just enjoying some open track laps. I was happy just to cruise and nearly keep pace with the GT3 RS and the ZL1 in front of me. Ultima is all about being smooth with the power delivery and cornering inputs. Enjoy. Sorry about the sound quality... https://www.dropbox.com/s/k0ele1xvgy...imCMP.mov?dl=0