Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Actual owners section.

Default Actual owners section.

After reading and reading posts from people that have never even seen a Noble in real life, I am finding that separating the wheat from the chaff is getting more difficult by the day. Would it be possible to have an owners section only that non owners cannot access?

Looking at the postings it appears that many are here to sell their wares, products etc along with a biased opinion, I personally would like the truth.

Paul
    An expert is a drip under pressure.

06 M400 (adopted)
    04 Lexus SC430
    06 Ford King Ranch

There is a forum already specifically for that purpose, however it hasn't been used much recently: http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/NobleownersinUSA/

Quote Originally Posted by caccobra
    There is a forum already specifically for that purpose, however it hasn't been used much recently: http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/NobleownersinUSA/
    That's why I asked here..I don't particularly like the yahoo forum, there hasn't been a post for 3 months.

06 M400 (adopted)
    04 Lexus SC430
    06 Ford King Ranch

Here you go:

http://www.nobleforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18

To get access, send a PM to the NobleForumMOD with your chassis number and model.

For you owners, PM this info to get access to member forum section:

1. Chassis Number
    2. Model
    3. What you want in your title (choose one of the following three):
    • Chassis number
    • "Owner"
    • The default title (member, senior member, etc)
    If you do not include your choice for what you want in the title in the PM, your chassis number will be the default choice.
    RacePrecision GotApex

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity." ~ Horace Mann

There is a God!

06 M400 (adopted)
    04 Lexus SC430
    06 Ford King Ranch

I agree its beginning to get clogged with the same sort of verbage that the UK Piston heads forum suffers. I'd like to be able to see whether the contributor was an owner or not but I don't want to have to monitor another forum.

Would it be possible to flag posts from owners in some way? Then we could all use the same forum but we'd be able to spot what to definitley read and what to consider reading.
    Regards
    Paul C

7. Default

Alright folks... PM's will be answered shortly once it's all nice and pretty in there. Stay tuned.

Sounds like more government. Less is more. Now... forget all this internet crap and get your lazy tails & your lazy Nobles to where they are supposed to be- the TRACK. COME TO VIR.

Since this forum seems to average one new thread per day, it's hardly over-run with excessive verbiage.

Just one non-owner's thought.

Quote Originally Posted by DerekFSU
    Sounds like more government. Less is more. Now... forget all this internet crap and get your lazy tails & your lazy Nobles to where they are supposed to be- the TRACK. COME TO VIR.
    I have to agree. Or Willow Springs, Infinion, California Speedway, Buttonwillow, Thunderhill or some fine road and NOT some parking lot where those with more money than brains can strut their latest acquisition that runs only from the garage to the parade field.

As for limiting membership, that limits information. This is a two edged sword. It does allow turning myth into fact, however. Alot like what the Shelby guys have done over the years.

Snobby, elitist Noble owners bitching about their cars to each other in a closed forum? COOL! That's EXACTLY where I want to be! But only if the cars are all of the same color, of course, and have the same after coolers, fans, and utilize Jojoba lubrication products exclusively.