Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Noble Build Video

Default Noble Build Video

164MB video with some history of the Noble and of how the Noble was built at Hi-Tech. Joust is hosting it on his web site here:

http://www.nobletv.co.uk/Videos/Owne...nie/index.html

ForumMod, you may want to make this a sticky.

Thanks for posting the video, it really makes you appreciate all the work that goes into that car. Im still wondering how the car was ever under 100k brand new. I hope the Rossion stays under 100k or I guess Im going used Noble.

Quote Originally Posted by CatlessWonder View Post
    Thanks for posting the video, it really makes you appreciate all the work that goes into that car. Im still wondering how the car was ever under 100k brand new. I hope the Rossion stays under 100k or I guess Im going used Noble.
    Why don't you call Rossion and get a quote on your dream car? More than 20 have been ordered so far.

Predator is offline Member in Fourth Gear - Rossion 017 (The Predator)

Quote Originally Posted by S.J.Morgan View Post
    Why don't you call Rossion and get a quote on your dream car? More than 20 have been ordered so far.
    Actually, I understand they may be up to 35++ already with the overseas orders. With all these new sports cars coming out though, they are getting real close to Noble/Rossion performance... granted, with Star Wars & Star Trek technologies and "doo-dads" to accomplish it!
    The Predator

"To Hear is to Doubt, To See is to Deceive, but to Feel is to Believe..."

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Actually, I understand they may be up to 35++ already with the overseas orders. With all these new sports cars coming out though, they are getting real close to Noble/Rossion performance... granted, with Star Wars & Star Trek technologies and "doo-dads" to accomplish it!
    I could launch into a diatribe about automotive soul Vs. technology, and electronics Vs old school engineering and development.

Instead, I leave you with the Morgan Car Company. Still family owned, still the last completely British car company, and nearing its 100th year of production.

They still build cars with alloy panels screwed to ash framework, utilizing 1890s coach building technology.

There are more modern cars, more streamlined cars, and certainly faster more powerful cars.

Yet, Morgan clients wait an average of two years for their new Morgans. Surprisingly, the cars are most popular in Germany, where AWD, Traction Control and ABS were first fitted to modern production cars.

One might think that the Morgan would have been crushed with the invention of the coil spring, or the unit body, or the two wars...Yet, there it is. Morgan even has dealers in the US.

100 years yes, but its been significantly upgraded many times. In the 30's alone, they added a 4th wheel-that's what I call progress!

Now SJ will say he worked his way thru college at the Morgan factory.

Quote Originally Posted by slo-go View Post
    100 years yes, but its been significantly upgraded many times. In the 30's alone, they added a 4th wheel-that's what I call progress!

Now SJ will say he worked his way thru college at the Morgan factory.
    No, but I am on a first name basis with Charles. I get first drive in all of the new cars through the local dealer.

Awesome vid
    Steven

Future:
    Rossion Q1 or Noble M400 ?

Past:
    1999 C2 SY w/Aero (1/20/08 - RIP)
    1989 Mustang (Heavily Modified)

(I have a daily driver now, a nice Peugeot 206)

My website: http://www.EliteAutoDetailing.co.uk

Question

great post is that.. i really love car so my car i s Mitsubishi lancer 2.0 ex gta

Quote Originally Posted by jams001 View Post
    great post is that.. i really love car so my car i s Mitsubishi lancer 2.0 ex gta
    I'm guessing this is another one of those links you don't really want to click on. ForumMod?