Thread: A/c and security system question

Default A/c and security system question

I have been having a/c problems so I took the car to have it fixed and found a couple of leaky fittings so I had them replaced. It stayed fixed for a couple of weeks and stopped blowing cold air. At the same time I started noticing a smell when the car warmed up and found a couple of leaky hose clamps. While I had the front bonnet off of the car I noticed that the security systems horn was busted up and broken apart but it still works. I wrapped it up in bubble rap so the thing would not leak. While I had the front off the car I noticed die on the outside if the condenser.
    I called Rossion and they told me the parts would have to come from the factory and would advise the cost when they could so:

Does anyone know where I can get a new security horn,without having to buy the entire system, that will bolt in where the old one was and does anyone know where I can get a new condencer, if the old one is messed up and cannot be repaired?
    Or
    Any other advice on this subject.

Quote Originally Posted by kwkslvr View Post
    I have been having a/c problems so I took the car to have it fixed and found a couple of leaky fittings so I had them replaced. It stayed fixed for a couple of weeks and stopped blowing cold air. At the same time I started noticing a smell when the car warmed up and found a couple of leaky hose clamps. While I had the front bonnet off of the car I noticed that the security systems horn was busted up and broken apart but it still works. I wrapped it up in bubble rap so the thing would not leak. While I had the front off the car I noticed die on the outside if the condenser.
    I called Rossion and they told me the parts would have to come from the factory and would advise the cost when they could so:

Does anyone know where I can get a new security horn,without having to buy the entire system, that will bolt in where the old one was and does anyone know where I can get a new condencer, if the old one is messed up and cannot be repaired?
    Or
    Any other advice on this subject.