Thread: New ChaseCam software (with Noble content)

Default New ChaseCam software (with Noble content)

So we created a new thing, it allows you to merge your data from any data acquisition device and your video from any video recorder.... and create custom overlays based on the data. That is the general description, but the power of this tool is insane.

http://www.chasecam.com/dashware

The really cool thing is you can use any gauge. Included is a gauge building tool. You can simply take a pic of a dash in a real car and turn that into a gauge. For example, we did that with the Noble.

Here is a screen capture of a video from a motorcycle on track, but using the Noble gauges.

Here is a good sample video showing the power of the tool. This customer did this in a short time, and made custom gauges for all kinds of data.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFMU-lcSLp4

Very cool. Very cool indeed. Now when do we get a HD chase cam?

Randy,

The videos from Dashware look really good. How well does it integrate with Traqmate? For me I love the integration between the Traqmate and the Chasecam. The way I can start the Chase Cam using the Traqmate and the integrated videos with the Traqmate software are already synced up. Ease and speed of producing the video is really important. I can't wait to try this out.

There is no doubt the end product with Dashware looks fantastic. I especially love the Noble Gauges. That is too cool.

Ok I downloaded dashware and started playing around with it. Woo Hoo, I love it. I took pictures of my Noble Gauges with the white background and made my own gauges... very easy.

It was a cinch reading in the traqmate data too. I made my own custom map gauge based on some sattelite imagery of VIR. This is a great product, can't wait till I get my serial number so I can start making videos....

Here is another dash I made with a custom map gauge for Summit Point and a Custom Noble Friction Circle Gauge I dreamed up.

Quote Originally Posted by cutaway View Post
    Ok I downloaded dashware and started playing around with it. Woo Hoo, I love it. I took pictures of my Noble Gauges with the white background and made my own gauges... very easy.

It was a cinch reading in the traqmate data too. I made my own custom map gauge based on some sattelite imagery of VIR. This is a great product, can't wait till I get my serial number so I can start making videos....
    That looks fantastic ! Cant wait to see what ya do with the traq data from VIR last summer with this interface !
    2004 M12 GTO 3R / 630 HP

this looks like the ultimate tool
    I can't wait to use it

I put together my first dashware video using some autocross footage & traqmate data. Unfortunetly I dont have video and trackmate data for the same runs at VIR.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/A...400_641663.htm

Quote Originally Posted by cutaway View Post
    I put together my first dashware video using some autocross footage & traqmate data. Unfortunetly I dont have video and trackmate data for the same runs at VIR.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/A...400_641663.htm
    Very cool ! Cant wait to see that from track laps !
    2004 M12 GTO 3R / 630 HP