Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Windshield Wiper Drip Trays - Noble 3R

Default Windshield Wiper Drip Trays - Noble 3R

Hey guys, I am ordering (2) drip trays from Rossion for my 3R which fit in front of the windshield, and dress up the wiper area. I have had one already, but it is only plastic and deteriorates over time.

Rossion has to order them from SA / HiTech as the 3R trays are different that the M400 trays which Rossion also has very limited stovk on hand for. If any other 3R owners are interested, please speak up soon so Rossion can expand the order to cover others that may be needed. As these have to be made per order, you might consider getting a spare even if yours is good. The price quoted thus far has been US $25 each.

Thanks ! Wes
    2004 M12 GTO 3R / 630 HP

Out of interest, what's the difference between 3R and M400 drip trays?

I just spoke to Surban at Rossion about the drip trays. He said that the drip tray that he sent you, Wes, was a Q1 tray and that there appears to be no difference between the tray for M12 and M400 trays. Which makes perfect sense. They are not going to stock the M12/M400 trays so he is waiting to hear how many people want them. Specifically he is expecting to get a total number from you, Wes.

Bet you didn't know you were in the group buy driver's seat on this.

Anyway, we'll take two if indeed they are around $25.00.
    Paul Wilson
    Manager
    Team Cassin

I will also take two. Mine in the M400 is in bad shape.

Yup. I'll take one too. Have you ever spilled brake fluid on it? Makes a huge white stain that won't come off, no matter what you try!
    Robert

OK, so here goes ..............

Track Instuctor = 2
    Grapeman = 1
    Pinnacle = 2
    RandyC = 2

I'll wait until probably first of next week to close down the "group buy" count if that sounds reasonable, and I also will get back as soon as Serban can confirm 100% the price. Then we can consolidate and move forward to have him order. Sound good ?

He didnt make it clear that was the difference, Q1 to 3R/M400, but whatever, just want to get them. I also will note, on several items I have purchased, I have always ordered (2) where possible. One to replace, one for spares. Such as, front clam rear head light covers, front clam lenses, etc. Words to the wise boys, as time moves forward items should be available ( fingers crossed ) but likely will be with long lead times coming from SA given the "order as they need it" approach relative to cash flows. Certainly understandable, but keep it in mind.
    2004 M12 GTO 3R / 630 HP

So THAT is where that white stain came from! Thanks.

Yup two for us. One for now and one for the next owner. (What ever century that takes place in.)
    Paul Wilson
    Manager
    Team Cassin

that got to add 25 hp?
    I need one as well

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle View Post

Track Instuctor = 2
    Grapeman = 1
    Pinnacle = 2
    RandyC = 2
    kwkslvr = 1
    colossians323 = 1

Total = 9

I smell commiiiiiiiiiiiiiission ! <just kidding>
    Last edited by Pinnacle; 07-29-2009 at 05:10 PM.
    2004 M12 GTO 3R / 630 HP

10. Default

I need one too!

Is it worth it to look into fabricating one out of aluminum and having it anodized black, or too pricey?