Thread: Rear View Video Camera

Default Rear View Video Camera

kh;hlkj jhlkjh kljh; ioypoi
    Last edited by m0nitor; 04-01-2007 at 11:05 AM.

I think Greg Robb offers this as an option - you may want to give him a call or shoot him an email.

Cheers
    Stephen
    Laser Blue M400 - in my garage
    M12 GTO 3R - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by dodgy
    I think Greg Robb offers this as an option - you may want to give him a call or shoot him an email.

Cheers
    Stephen

I have a rearview camera and I would not want to be without it. It was installed by spade creations and is in the bumper. The screen is in the dash in front of the passenger. Great view and I had them place a DVD player so you can watch movies as well. It was not much more to do that. I am having fuses burn out (40 amp the upper one ) and I do not know if it has to do with the camera or not. Hope this helps. J.R.

What JR had spade do is exactly what I want to do. The rear visibility is Bad in the Noble.

6. Default

Hello everyone.

My name is Doug Audretch. I formally worked for Spadee Kreations and and am on this forum as spadee kreations. I did all the work on the nobles. I work for a diiferent company now called xtreme sound and will continue to work on the nobles. I will doing the all the same work at my new place of employment. Feel free to contact me At 513-471-5602.

Hello JR

I am the one that talked to you on the phone when your car was going to be worked on. I went on vocation that week and then put in my two week notice to go work for another company. I didn't do the work on your car but tried to explain to the other installer what to do. I'm sorry to hear you are having problems with you car. Please contact me, I would like to help you solve you problem. All my new contact info is below. Thanks

Doug Audretch
    Xtreme sound
    1701 Queen city ave
    Cincinnati Ohio 45214
    513-471-5602
    513-244-5602