Thread: Best parking spot at Petit (pics)

Default Best parking spot at Petit (pics)

When I got to the race, I did not want to park the Noble in an obscure spot. Really, I wanted to show it off! I went to the guy managing the Patron tent and sugguested he would get more business if I parked in front. He agreed! The tent was on the main in-field road, so if you were at the race and did not see it, you were blind! Everytime I went to the car, there was a crowd around it taking pictures. Too bad the rain ruined the race. It was good for a few hours then the lightning and rain came.

Not to let a little rain kill our weekend, we immediately packed up and headed for the Tail of the Dragon. We drove it at night! We then got a room and hit it again on Sunday along with a cruise through the Smoky Mountains. Here are some pics, enjoy!

More pics.....

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    More pics.....
    WTH happened to the last guy. Your supposed to go out for drinks after the cruise, hehe. Dang, your car is awesome. I absolutely love the color of your Noble, great choice. Nothing beats the feel of a New Noble owner driving around in their Noble for the first few months!!

-Hooverized Monza Red Noble M400 - Sold. Chassis 119 - 515hp - Record for Longest Distance Traveled @ one time.
    -1969 Datsun 510 - All original / 56k Original Miles
    -2016 Kia Sorrento SX - The Commuter and Family Hauler
    -1960 Impala Convertible - Frame off Restoration in Viper Red. A Pops and I Project
    E63s Estate - Giddy up wagon
    Ford Focus ST - Shop Car

Great strategy Godzilla. I need to use that sometime.

Great pictures for sure! I love the one looking across the wing into the mountains...wish we could get some of that rain!

Great pictures, Godzilla, and good move with Patron.
    RacePrecision GotApex

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity." ~ Horace Mann

Patron tent is a great spot... until the guy who drank the worm makes a deposit over the railing!

I will definately remember that trick!
    Anthony R.
    New England