Thread: SEMA 2009, Las Vegas

Default SEMA 2009, Las Vegas

Anyone else going?

As usual, ChaseCam will have a booth there with the Rossion and the K-PAX World Challenge racing car, as well as pro drivers Randy Pobst and Andy Pilgrim. We will be demonstrating all of our new data acquisition and video products.

It will be a good opportunity to introduce the Rossion to over 100,000 people.
    Noble -> Rossion -> Origin

Neat. Now if the ever publish the Road and Track article, everyone will know about the Q1.
    Dino

Sarthe Grey Rossion Q1 (Sold to a good home in Colorado)
    Wolf GB08 LMP3/CN Sports Prototype www.motorsports-sw.com www.wolfracingcars.com
    Red 2006 A4 (slow but good gas mileage)
    2012 Audi Q7 TDI (Awesome Highway & Tow Vehicle w/Torque and High MPG)

Quote Originally Posted by dino View Post
    Neat. Now if the ever publish the Road and Track article, everyone will know about the Q1.

Or will they? After all the write ups, tv, and years on the road, hardly anyone knows about the Noble. Even in sports car circles. I kind of like it that way. Now will Rossion outsell the Noble in the U.S. ? I think so. I guess that would make the Noble more exclusive.

I might go along with Grapeman & Melc.
    What does it look like this year? the crowd and vendor list last year was rather weak.
    Factory Noble Software
    Noble M400 SCCA GT-1 Podium 2014

www.Noble-Speed.com

TurboHoses R&D
    Noble, Rossion and Lotus Performance
    http://www.turbohoses.com/Nobleperformance.htm

Hooverc@TurboHoses.com
    925-455-1066
    Livermore CA.

www.OriginSportsCars.com
    HVR & Origin N

I met Randy there year before last, or at least I think it was him next to his Noble. A silver one right? Anyways, I've been for the past two years. Last year was eh. This year should be better, but who knows. I had an interview with Roland today for a online article. Im trying to work a deal with them to have my future Noble in their booth demonstrating a vehicle wrap printed from their machine. Don't worry, its removeable!! May see yall there!!

-Hooverized Monza Red Noble M400 - Sold. Chassis 119 - 515hp - Record for Longest Distance Traveled @ one time.
    -1969 Datsun 510 - All original / 56k Original Miles
    -2016 Kia Sorrento SX - The Commuter and Family Hauler
    -1960 Impala Convertible - Frame off Restoration in Viper Red. A Pops and I Project
    E63s Estate - Giddy up wagon
    Ford Focus ST - Shop Car

I'll be there and so will my S2000. I will probably be there myself on Tuesday and Friday. Still need to tell the boss I'm taking the days off.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedIlluzionz.com View Post
    I met Randy there year before last, or at least I think it was him next to his Noble. A silver one right?
    Yep. This year I will be taking the orange Rossion and also the K-PAX SPEED World Challenge Volvo. Should be an interesting pair.

Quote Originally Posted by RandyC View Post
    Yep. This year I will be taking the orange Rossion and also the K-PAX SPEED World Challenge Volvo. Should be an interesting pair.
    Is that the Pobst car? I love that car!!!!! I'll be there the first day only. Where will you be?
    Robert

Pobst is great to watch. A real grassroots driver, having started his career doing autocrosses in Florida. Never know where the cones can take you.
    Anthony R.
    New England

Yes, it is the Pobst car. In fact Randy (and Andy Pilgrim) will spend some time in our booth. We are in Racing and Performance, near Subaru.