Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Buy Noble cars in New York?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Buy Noble cars in New York?

    Are there any dealers that sell Nobles in New York or anywhere around New York? I can't seem to find any.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    5,515
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    There is only one distributor in the US. @ www.1gracing.com. Call and speak to Dean or Ron Rosen.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    855
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Or you can call Atlantic Sports Car Co. in Ayre MA and talk to Roy McCluskey
    at 888-162-6625
    Web - www.atlanticsportscar.com
    e-mail - roy@atlanticsportscar.com]

    He has a demo M12 to drive. It's still a trip but a drive not a fly.

    This is where my partner got his M400, (which is due in on Wed).

    Paul Wilson
    Manager, Team Cassin

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    5,515
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrackInstructor
    Or you can call Atlantic Sports Car Co. in Ayre MA and talk to Roy McCluskey
    at 888-162-6625
    Web - www.atlanticsportscar.com
    e-mail - roy@atlanticsportscar.com]

    He has a demo M12 to drive. It's still a trip but a drive not a fly.

    This is where my partner got his M400, (which is due in on Wed).

    Paul Wilson
    Manager, Team Cassin
    Paul,

    Are you sure Atlantic Sports Car didn't get their car(s) through 1g? Did ASC charge your partner any mark-up? Just curious, because I was always told that 1g is the exclusive distributor in the US for Noble.

    Thanks.

    Craig

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    If Dean (1g Racing) is the exclusive dealer here in the U.S., then any other individual or entity has to have obtained their Noble from him, and it follows that to sell a vehicle as "new" would include an additional mark-up in price. I know there are some companies out there doing that on the premise that they went through the install process and registration process and can deliver the car immeiately as rationale for the higher price. But the truth is, the install and registration process is not rocket science, not in Florida anyway. It's certainly not worth $10-$15,000.00 over the price of the car. Just my own personal opinion.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Website for Atlantic says it is 1g's agent.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    855
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caccobra
    Paul,

    Are you sure Atlantic Sports Car didn't get their car(s) through 1g? Did ASC charge your partner any mark-up? Just curious, because I was always told that 1g is the exclusive distributor in the US for Noble.

    Thanks.

    Craig
    Oh, I know darn well they DID get the car through 1g. Roy McCluskey from Atlantic is on his way out to Ohio right now to bring the car back to Mass. In addition, after driving the M12, (on my insistence, I might add), Mr. Cassin took Roy up on his suggestion to fly out to Ohio for a day to drive the M400 and tour 1g's facility. The key words to understanding the situation here are "distributor" and "agent".

    Mark up? No.

    I just wanted to let the*gentleman from NY know there was an alternative to going to Ohio to talk to someone about buying a Noble and driving a demo. Albeit "only" an M12.*

    "Only". Yea. Right. Overall, I like the Noble better than an F40. Yes, I have driven several including a LM. Yes, on the track. The Noble is a great car.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    6,617
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrackInstructor
    "Only". Yea. Right. Overall, I like the Noble better than an F40. Yes, I have driven several including a LM. Yes, on the track. The Noble is a great car.
    Strong praise considering that's one of the most lauded f-cars around.
    RacePrecision GotApex

    "Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity." ~ Horace Mann

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    855
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnyxM400
    Strong praise considering that's one of the most lauded f-cars around.
    In my OPINION... the Noble is less intimidating, has better visibility, better road manners, feels lighter, is a hell of a lot less money up front and to keep running. More user friendly and you can get any color you want! F40s only came in red.
    Paul Wilson
    Manager
    Team Cassin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •