Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fenix deliveries WILL happen this next spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    I can see it now, What's that? A Fenix. Who makes it? The Guy who made the Noble. Whats a Noble? A Noble. I'm confused, but that thang is badass.
    LOL. Just when you thought the "what is THAT?!?" explanations couldn't get any more complicated, along comes the Fenix.

-S

Some more recent quotes from Lee Noble on the upcoming release of the new Fenix "GT"? This is very little new info, but it is significant for USA buyers!
    You know, if they are anywhere near their stated release date, we in the USA, could maybe be driving Lee's New Fenix "GT" in the USA by this coming Fall!!!!??? I never thought that would be even close!
    Now if we could just get a small peek at it??

Dated: 01-01-2011
    LHD ( Left-hand drive) will be available as soon as RHD are,
    Obviously UK and the US are going to be top aren't they
    We intend selling in most countries, we already have dealers set up in many and are talking to others. Our biggest markets are UK USA....%#@&^?]
    Last edited by Bodhii; 01-06-2011 at 06:57 PM.

I'd wager he has been speaking with Dean & Ian. Would be a natural outlet for another revision, w/o perhaps interfering with "Rossion". Just a guess.
    2004 M12 GTO 3R / 630 HP

Definitely looking forward to updates....

any more pics of this thing>?

Other than the two shown before.

Spring is in just a few months. And nobody has even really seen this thing or gotten specs.
    --Rossion Q1 Porsche White

any more pics of this thing>?
    Sorry man. I keep asking Fenix if they will be adjusting their posted release statements, or if they have any new images, but they are now keeping completely silent. Nothing new at all from Lee since he announced on New Year's Eve on the info about LHD cars being available same time as RHD.

My guess would be that the financing isn't yet complete, or maybe has changed??? Technical delays or developments could be talked about more openly, as Lee Noble has done in the past. But financial things are always done behind the scenes. Fenix has become completely silent in their forum about everything, despite earlier pledges to keep their Fenix forum up to date and connected.

Please understand that my speculations about their financing is completely MY speculative thinking only, and I have NOT heard nor seen anything solid to base that on. I am just trying to think of the most probable cause why things remain so silent from Fenix.

I still feel confident that Lee's new car will happen. Hope it is soon!! If not, maybe Hoover will be the one to rise and blow us all away with his hi-performance, mid-engine, sportscar genius!

All due respect to Lee and Hoover, the Noble/Rossion is already a pretty darn good option

Quote Originally Posted by Zezinho View Post
    All due respect to Lee and Hoover, the Noble/Rossion is already a pretty darn good option
    +1. Especially the latest Hooverized versions that we are seeing.

It looks like the Fenix has gone down in flames, but Lee Noble carries on.
    Looks like he has been busy in So Africa with this car:

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/defa...?storyId=23620

Beautiful car, but how does one ever see over that beautiful front hood? It seems to go on forever!

kinda looks like a luxury verison of a modern Daytona Coupe
    2004 M12 GTO 3R / 630 HP