Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: A nice looking Ultima

  1. Default

    Just a dozen miles or so from me. I'll have to drop in on the gang there and see it. They always have some interesting cars there.
    -- Mike
    04 Noble M12 GTO-3R (Robb and Hoover)
    http://www.turbohoses.com/Nobleperformance.htm
    97 3000GT VR-4
    00 Dakota Sport

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Santa Ana, California
    Posts
    2,625
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Muenter View Post
    Just a dozen miles or so from me. I'll have to drop in on the gang there and see it. They always have some interesting cars there.
    Let us live vicariously. Go pretend you want to buy it, drive it, and tell us how it is!
    Robert

  3. #13

    Default

    A beautiful car but half the fun would be to build it yourself.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Santa Ana, California
    Posts
    2,625
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    If you have that knowledge and skill, I agree. Neither of which I personally possess....
    Robert

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orlando, Fl
    Posts
    962
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Wow, am amazing Ultima. One of the finest, other than a Lexus TT powered one that was posted on here a while back. That is what is so amazing about this forum, just a unique focused group of thoroughbred enthusiasts. I always enjoy viewing and posting here, long after our Noble went to a new home...
    S54 M Coupe Pheonix Yellow/Black (rare bird)
    S52 M Coupe Estoril/Estoril (show queen)
    E60 M5 Dinan S3R Stroker (family hauler)
    997.1TT RST600 (Beast)

    gone, but not forgotten...
    #160 M400 Troy Tuned - Red Mica - (RCKT PWR)

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pleasanton, CA
    Posts
    708
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    That looks to be a beast!

    Wondered how much faster it is than the noble /rossion?
    Wilson

    " For power, buy the Corvette.
    For weight, buy the Exige.
    For handling, buy the GT3.
    If you are looking for all three, buy the Noble. "

    By Godzilla...

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeman View Post
    Let us live vicariously. Go pretend you want to buy it, drive it, and tell us how it is!
    I've got an open invite to drop by and drive things there. Amazing what a visit or two in the Noble will do.

    Need a bit better weather though as it's been very cold as somewhat nasty here.
    -- Mike
    04 Noble M12 GTO-3R (Robb and Hoover)
    http://www.turbohoses.com/Nobleperformance.htm
    97 3000GT VR-4
    00 Dakota Sport

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Santa Ana, California
    Posts
    2,625
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Muenter View Post
    I've got an open invite to drop by and drive things there. Amazing what a visit or two in the Noble will do.

    Need a bit better weather though as it's been very cold as somewhat nasty here.
    Awesome. I'll await your report!
    Robert

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •