Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: More Noble M600 Photos

The missile switch must have trippped on impact with this one hit wonder! Lee's name is still on the front of the M600 in black and yellow so you have to respect the fact that he is not trying to cover up anything. After all, this is a remix of his originality and the car has yet to prove itself in the real world. All I know right now is that Fenix is the real car Lee wants to build and I cant wait to see what tomorrow brings.

Yes, the Fenix website and forum have been down immediately following Lee's last comment on Friday. I am starting to fear the worst, but continue to hope for the best. I have been very excited to see this new Lee Noble car finally materialize, and I remain so with all fingers and toes crossed!

Maybe Lee is just hating having to be somewhat responsible for responding to a forum about his new car? ( Especially when it carries praises and boasts about the M600??) Unfortunately, his Fenix forum moderator and representative disappeared last August. There is nothing new on the UK's Pistonhead forum about Fenix rumors in any way; good or bad. Hopefully this represents only more of the guy's legendary eccentricities, and does not reflect serious production probs with the new Fenix car.

Beautiful car, but really, ditch the so-five-minutes-ago pin stripes and other odd exterior red accents, and it is near perfect. I will take it in non-metallic gray, please.
    "Some people play hard to get... I play hard to want."
    Noble: 05 M12, M400 turbos, RPI water/oil cooling, RPI Exhaust

man is that an awesome look car. any specs on it? is it still going use the Yamaha V8?
    Punisher 6 - Custom Twin Turbo Mazda 6
    Fully Built Duratec V6 - Noble Hybrid

Very disappointing that Lee Noble feels the need to bash Noble and the M600. He should realize that no matter what he says about them, he will only come across as a bitter, frustrated, could have been. Looks like he may have gotten himself in some hot water with the latest comments, and now the Fenix website is off the air. That doesn't bode well. As Bodhii said, at least the M600 actually exists today. The Fenix has not failed any crash tests simply because it doesn't exist.

While no one can doubt his achievements, Lee Noble as always struck me as the perfect example of the "delicate genius" persona. Obviously a brilliant man, but he has difficulty channeling that brilliance and not getting distracted. I'd venture to say that Lee Noble has never been able to maintain his attention long enough to carry one of his projects to complete fruition. He came close with the M12 and M400, but he even got bored of those and sold his design and his name to not one but two different entities.
    '12 McLaren MP4-12C
    '11 Ferrari 458 Italia Heffner Twin Turbo
    '11 Porsche Panamera Turbo
    '09 Heffner/Audi R8 4.2 Twin Turbo
    '11 Ultima GTR Twin Turbo 850 (Build in Progress)
    '05 Lotus Elise Honda K24 Turbo (Build in Progress)
    ------------------------
    '09 Rossion Q1 (Sold)
    '06 Noble M400 (Sold)
    '08 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder Heffner Twin Turbo (Sold)

Which is why we in the US are so damn lucky, we have the Rossion which is a continuation of the bloodlines...as noble as the Noble...

Quote Originally Posted by Zezinho View Post
    Which is why we in the US are so damn lucky, we have the Rossion which is a continuation of the bloodlines...as noble as the Noble...
    And let's hope they don't fall victim to the economic mess we are in, as so many other small businesses here have already been forced to do.

Trust me guys I've seen the M600 in the flesh it's absolutely stunning and a credit to all the people at Noble who have put so much into the project , these are the same guys that built the M12 and M400 quite why Lee gas found it necessary to do what he has done is beyond me !!!!

There's alot of rumors flying around in the UK not sure what's true but it would seem that with the closure of the Fenix website confirms a few !!!

Wow what rumours, we over here don't get to hear them, what are the rumours?

Last edited by Bodhii; 06-08-2011 at 03:58 PM.