Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Latest Effort by Lee...

Fenix and Arrinera plan to unite once Arrinera purchases a 50 percent stake in Fenix in the third quarter of 2011. With the upcoming Arrinera and Fenix sports cars under its belt, Arrinera hopes to form a strong position in the low-volume exotic-car segment through a small group of supercar companies.
    http://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/...px?mmysid=4101

just dont look right to me.
    --Rossion Q1 Porsche White

It is a great effort. Nice execution. However, it looks like it was designed to have a certain LOOK and not a certain FUNCTION. I wouldnt be surprised if it had an Audi drivetrain.

The rear end is just too much for me. I cant just envision the air going over this shape like it does a brick. This car is about a decade or two late.
    2010 Rossion Q1 Turbohoses
    2014 élan DP02
    2012 McLaren MP4-12C
    2013 Radical SR3 RS
    1999 Mazda Spec Miata
    1957 Corvette Fuelie Vintage Road Racer

I find this as the most interesting..

... Fenix and Arrinera plan to unite once Arrinera purchases a 50 percent stake in Fenix in the third quarter of 2011. With the upcoming Arrinera and Fenix sports cars under its belt...,
    So the Fenix may still make itself into a reality? That car still remains a true favorite to the Noble following. But I would now put it far behind the "HVR" in actual great new car probabilities. I would trust Hoover over Lee Noble any day when it comes to actually finishing out a hi performance sportscar properly for hard use.

Here, .... here, I couldn't agree more at this point, and guess what, at least initially it will all be built in the US of A with no long container shipment wait periods for cars, parts, etc. !

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhii View Post
    I find this as the most interesting ..........
    "I would trust Hoover over Lee Noble any day when it comes to actually finishing out a hi performance sportscar properly for hard use."
    2004 M12 GTO 3R / 630 HP

Default Arrinera gets new body & interior!

Quote Originally Posted by Brav View Post
    Sad.. very unoriginal.
    Hey guys, this is just a prototype. Exterior and interior design of Arrinera will change in the production version. No one will say: "lambo copy" - claim management of Veno. The new body is ready and has been sent to England, to Lee Noble (about 3-4 weeks ago) . I hope it's all true...Btw someone else knows, where is Lee Noble working on new cars ? In Barton-Le-Clay where is Fenix Ltd registered?
    Maybe any spy photo ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhii View Post
    I find this as the most interesting..

So the Fenix may still make itself into a reality? That car still remains a true favorite to the Noble following. But I would now put it far behind the "HVR" in actual great new car probabilities. I would trust Hoover over Lee Noble any day when it comes to actually finishing out a hi performance sportscar properly for hard use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle View Post
    Here, .... here, I couldn't agree more at this point, and guess what, at least initially it will all be built in the US of A with no long container shipment wait periods for cars, parts, etc. !
    I didn't see these posts until now.
    We appreciate the vote of confidence. We just finished/refined the 2D drawings on Thursday, then we had to get to the race track to help out Grapeman.

It's important that parts are sourced in the U.S. to help stimulate the economy (we're trying to do our share). The body panels are all made in-house, just like the fastback we are creating for the Noble and also the Q1 aero package.

Again, thanks for all the emails and support.
    Factory Noble Software
    Noble M400 SCCA GT-1 Podium 2014

www.Noble-Speed.com

TurboHoses R&D
    Noble, Rossion and Lotus Performance
    http://www.turbohoses.com/Nobleperformance.htm

Hooverc@TurboHoses.com
    925-455-1066
    Livermore CA.

www.OriginSportsCars.com
    HVR & Origin N

Hey guys, just posting here to get back into the swing of the thread..., glad the Forum is back up, trying to get my daily fix back...

Hey they finally have a site up for the car and a nice note about Lee: http://arrinera.pl/en

Interesting .

I wonder if there is a message in their "featuring" a LHD setup .
    Joel

'67 Lotus Elan S3 DHC (owned since 1970)
    '17 Ford Focus RS