Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2009 Rossion Q1 Modded

Default 2009 Rossion Q1 Modded

$72,000.00
    Up for sale is my 2009 Rossion Q1. This car was assembled by American Speed Factory, the most reputable assemblers of these cars. So you know this car was properly built and has absolutely no issues at all.
    This car only has 4,300 miles on it. It is pretty much a brand new car. The exterior is a 10 out of 10 and the interior is a 10 out of 10. There are absolutely no nicks, dents, dings, or any imperfectons whatsoever. Needless to say, this car has never been in any accidents or had any paintwork done.
    This car is uniquely optioned. It has navigation, Ipod adaptor in glove box, diamond stitched seats, TIAL blow off valve, factory clear bra on front and around all vents and mirrors, carbon fiber engine, upgraded door seals, upgraded floor mats, and most unique of all, it has the factory stereo system upgrade with Polk subwoofer and amp behind driver's side seat.
    I have also added some extras to the car. I installed aftermarket HIDs, LED gauges, all LED interior bulbs, LED license plate light, factory urithne chin protector, Sparco Faster steering wheel, tint, and best of all, brand new 19" DPE SP-C 16 wheels. I custom ordered these wheels and waited 5 months. The wheels and tires cost me over $6,000.00. They just arrived last week and I installed brand new tires on them. The wheels and tires have literally 10 miles on them. I believe I am only the second person to have ever put aftermarket wheels on these cars.
    I have both original keys, all books and records.
    I know of several financing companies that finance these cars and can point you in the right direction. Insurance is not an issue. I insure with Progressive and all insurance companies will insure. Registration is not an issue. This car can be registered in all 50 states.
    I have title in hand for a smooth transaction.
    The car is located in Columbia, Maryland. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions. (202) 320 6065
    Attached Images Attached Images           
    Last edited by Charleysung; 02-15-2012 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Price drop!

Some more pictures
    Attached Images Attached Images           

If you don't manage to sell this online, you should bring it down to Cars and Coffee in Great Falls Va. People are always asking about buying my M12...

I'm not going to buy the car, but I did just order a Sparco Faster wheel thanks to these pics. I missed it in my search because it's not listed on the Sparco web site. Thanks, Charliesung!

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by 9secz View Post
    I'm not going to buy the car, but I did just order a Sparco Faster wheel thanks to these pics. I missed it in my search because it's not listed on the Sparco web site. Thanks, Charliesung!

Jeff
    Not to hijack the thread but do you have a link or a price to that steering wheel.

I just saw this car at C&C in McLean Va, very nice car!

Price dropped to $72,000! Still available.

love your car!
    Wilson

" For power, buy the Corvette.
    For weight, buy the Exige.
    For handling, buy the GT3.
    If you are looking for all three, buy the Noble. "

By Godzilla...

Price dropped to $69,500

Very nice..good luck with sale