Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2006 Noble M400, NUS0141

Motivated to sell quickly! Car needs nothing, ready for spring and the season. Willing to negotiate quite a bit on asking price.

Very interested. Sent you an email. I used to own an Exige as well! Went ahead and sent a PM, too.

M400 Buyer, Very Interested, Cash in Hand

I am very interested in your M400 for sale.

Please email me directly at your earliest convenience.

Walt Bender
    bendercars@gmail.com

Sold to lamborn, hope you can enjoy it more than I was able to the past couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by ashanson View Post
    Sold to lamborn, hope you can enjoy it more than I was able to the past couple years.
    Welcome to the group!!

Quote Originally Posted by esrandl View Post
    Welcome to the group!!
    Thank you! I'm very excited to be a part of this community! It's been along time dream car to own.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lamborn View Post
    Thank you! I'm very excited to be a part of this community! It's been along time dream car to own.
    Welcome to the Noble community! What part of the country are you in? Perhaps you can join us at our Annual Private Track Rental Day at CMP on May 25?

Quote Originally Posted by Supercar Sensation View Post
    Welcome to the Noble community! What part of the country are you in? Perhaps you can join us at our Annual Private Track Rental Day at CMP on May 25?
    I am in Texas, about an hour east of Dallas. I don't mind traveling at all! Looking forward to meeting some owners!

Hey! I’m the newest owner of this car and was just searching on the forums and happen to run across this thread. Do y’all still do the private track day?? Feel free to shoot me a PM!

10. Default

Welcome to the group. We do have a private track day on May 3. Currently we have 3 Rossion, a Noble M400, and an Ultima. Many other cars of various marques just to help cover costs.

Your Invited! May 3rd, 2021 Euro Cars Southend along with the Noble/Rossion/Ultima Group track day.

If you are receiving this email, you are most likely familiar with our annual private track day rental at CMP. Mark your calendars and free up your schedule for Monday May 3rd!! This is the best event of the year. Open track all day with a catered lunch, controlled passing, emphasis on safety and fun, and great camaraderie. The Noble/Rossion/Ultima group started this event and over the years it has grown to become one of the most anticipated by many drivers. Now working with Euro Cars Southend, the event has become even better. Thank you for your support!! You are welcome to invite trusted responsible friends to come sign up as well.

This is a non-profit event. The fee is $350 per driver, but refund of excess funds will be available to those who sign up by April 1, 2021.

Please register here ASAP. https://eurocars.regfox.com/euro-car...onultima-group

As always, you are responsible for the safety of your own vehicle, but we do recommend (not required) you get a vehicle tech inspection if you want the added security from the experts. Euro Cars Southend is offering $49 tech inspections between May 19 - May 30th. Call (980) 819-9230 or email Alex@ecsouthend.com to book..

<image.png>

Euro Cars Southend will be available at the track for
    - Physical shop presence at the track on day of with Technician on site.
    - Complimentary tire pressure checks and adjustments, wheel lug torque check, fluid checks and top offs at the track
    - Available, for a fee, day of track, brake bleeding, engine light code pull and evaluation, lift on our quick jack for evaluation/repair and other ways we can help/repair if possible.

Please read the entirety of this email to get some very important details about the event.

Basic info:

Location: Carolina Motorsports Park. 3662 Kershaw Hwy, Kershaw, SC 29067. About 10 minutes south of Kershaw. Track entrance is immediately after the gas station on your left coming from Kershaw.

Time: Arrive between 7 and 7:30 am. Sign the track waivers as you arrive. Drivers meeting starts at 745am under the open garage area.

Track is open for driving from 8am until 5pm except lunch hour. All cars must leave premises by 7pm.

Car prep: Some of you may choose to schedule a tech inspection at your local mechanic (or Euro Cars Southend) to make sure your car is ready for track driving. This is purely optional. You take responsibility for your own cars. Please make sure you have plenty of brake pad material left, and I do recommend getting your brakes flushed with high temp fluid if possible. If not, please avoid extended track times without giving your brakes a chance to cool down. (20 minute sessions)

Egos: Leave all egos at home. This is NOT a race. This is a social event with open track time for FUN!! Safety is of upmost importance. We will have strict passing rules on track which we will go over in the drivers meeting. No one will pass you without your permission and hand signal (or turn signal for cars with windows that do not open)

Guests: You are welcome to bring guests for free. If your guest would like to eat lunch with us, there is a charge of $15 per person. I must know in advance if your guest are eating. Guests may ride with you at their own risk and must wear a certified helmet. (Snell SA2010 or newer)

Track Day Insurance Option. Go to https://opentrack.com for an instant quote. Select Carolina Motorsport Park and the day of the event. For example, A $75K car is covered for $349 with 10% deductible.

I have a few questions for you to help me make your day go as smoothly as possible.

Answer these questions:

1. Is this your first “track” event?

2. Do you want an instructor?

3. Do you need a helmet? Must be Snell SA2010 or newer CLOSED face to qualify. Rentals available for $20 on registration site.

More Detailed Information.

What do I do when I arrive?

When you pull in, drive up to the attendant and sign the waivers. There should be no fee for any guests you may bring with you. Just have your guests say they are part of the private track day with Euro Cars Southend or Noble Group.

Once past the gate, drive up to the carport “day garages”. Some of us will be able to park our track cars under the cover of the day garages. If all the spots are taken when you arrive, just park anywhere on the grass. Details on reserved parking for the Euro Cars Southend and Noble/Rossion/Ultima Group will be provided later.

Park your car, and REMOVE everything from your car, glove box, trunk, including floor mats. You don’t want anything to move while your driving on track. Lay your personal items on the ground near your car. You may consider removing your center caps of your wheels as they may get lost on the track. Also consider checking your tire pressures and torquing your wheels.

What to bring: I recommend bringing a folding chair, tools, air tank, spare oil, tire gauge, mechanics gloves, cleaning supplies, sunscreen, bottled water, and a ball cap. Required is a SNELL 2010 or newer closed face helmet for all drivers and passengers and long pants (no shorts on track). Please bring a long sleeve cotton shirt in case the track marshal requires them while on track. I have reserved rental helmets for those who have requested one.

Track Sessions:

Track driving is available from 8am to noon, and 1pm until 5pm. Lunch noon to 1pm. You must have a drivers wrist band from me to get on track. When you get to the track, come find me to get your band. If not, I will give it to you after the drivers meeting.

Drivers window needs to be down on track.

Entering the track. Pull into the pits, and slowly pull down towards the starter. He will look at your wrist band, and waive you on to the track when safe. Stay to the LEFT of the blend line entering the track. STAY to the left as you enter turn 1. Lapping cars could be approaching on the right so stay away.

This is NOT a race. NO Egos. Keep within your means, and well within the cars capability. Invite an instructor to sit in your passenger seat to give you guidance. This is required for your first session if you have never been to the track before. If no instructor is available, be patient, one will arrive back to the garages soon. There is plenty of track time. I recommend no more than 20-30 minutes on track in any given session. This will allow your brakes and tires to not overheat too much.

As your brakes get too hot, and your tires as well, you may notice fade (longer braking distances and pedal travel) and less grip in the corners. This means its time to slow down before you run into trouble. Please use the rest of the lap as a cool down, and come into the pits. DO NOT ENGAGE YOUR PARKING BRAKE IN THE PITS. This could warp your rotors.

Passing Signals:

Passing will be allowed in any straight with a POINT BY only. The car in FRONT will give a hand signal to the car behind. Point to the side that you want the car to pass you on. See pics.

<image.png><image.png>

Pit in

If you are coming off track, stay to the left entering the front straight and give the pit in signal. Fist high out of window. Now drivers behind you know what you are doing.

<image.png>

Lunch

Lunch will be served between 12 and 1pm in the clubhouse.

Video Session

At 1pm, immediately after lunch, we will have a 30 minute slower speed track session to get some good in car videos. Several of the cars may group together slowly and alternate passing to get some good drive by videos and so forth.

Flag Stations

Please look at the attended flag stations as you drive on track. These workers are there to help us. You will learn the flags in the drivers meeting. Pay attention. For instance, there could be debris on track around the corner. The debris flag may look like this.

<image.png>

If you see a BLACK flag, standing or pointed at you, then come into the pits. If you see a RED flag, come to a safe stop on track after checking your mirrors. Blue flag means someone wants to pass you at the next available straight. YELLOW flag means slow down and no passing.

Close: We must be off track by 5:00pm and are required to be totally off premises by 7:00pm. We will get some group pics of our cars on track before we leave after 5pm for those interested.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing you at the track.

For any additional information please feel free to contact either