Thread: Garage door opener

Default Garage door opener

Rossion upgrades to build in home link

Got tired of having to have multiple remotes floating around the car soinstalled home link in the over head

My entry gates do not have rolling code and all the other doors are rollingcode so the only remote that is compatible of acomodating this is the built in home link units thatcome in the factory cars

You make me laugh Willy.... but damn good idea

Hey guys, just posting here to get back into the swing of the thread..., glad the Forum is back up, trying to get my daily fix back...

Default Homelink install

Excellent idea! I had the same problem.. two separate garages, different remotes. Got a used homelink off ebay for approx $20 and made a fiberglass cover. Covered with fabric remnant that was a close match. Used an "add a fuse" to connect into fuse box with 5 amp fuse. Ran wire out to passenger side roll bar and up to front. Ground at inner passenger sunvisor attachment (scrape off metal on inner surface of mount where attaches to roll bar). Whole thing probably cost $30. This should come stock with the Rossions. No more loose remotes!

Quote Originally Posted by gafernandez View Post
    Rossion upgrades to build in home link

Got tired of having to have multiple remotes floating around the car soinstalled home link in the over head

My entry gates do not have rolling code and all the other doors are rollingcode so the only remote that is compatible of acomodating this is the built in home link units thatcome in the factory cars
    I used to have my homelink controller (using Lutron RadioRA visor) in a similar location. It worked well and was convenient, but I thought it detracted from the interior appearance. I recently moved it below the steering wheel. Nobles have a rectangular-shaped gap below the steering wheel, which fits my Homelink controller well.
    Last edited by NolanA; 02-06-2012 at 04:52 PM.

Willie, now carbon fiber paint the control head and you are all set
    Steve
    Rossion Q1
    Aston Martin racing green

i just need ecrandl to make me a console i will carbonfiber it